Friday, May 13, 2022

Jump

 


"Jump and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall." ~Ray Bradbury

Yup, that’s me, running, jumping, hurling myself right off the cliff of my comfort zone into the great unknown.

Today, after weeks of market research, weeks of watching endless YouTube videos, weeks of delaying a course of action I intuitively know is the right one, I jump. I jump in feet first knowing that you, my gentle readers, will abide my learning curve, no matter how steep. As a creative midwife, I help people give birth to new ideas and direction, so isn’t it fitting that I should heed my own inner promptings?

On the surface, it may look like nothing has changed; I’m still coming to you on Saturday morning with an edition of Lessons and Blessings, but beginning today I have partnered with Substack, a home for great writers and readers who come together to redefine the integrity of the written word.

For me, integrity means bringing my authentic and best self to the table. As the founder of The Footloose Muse, I have endeavored to do that every day for nearly two years. From the daily inspirational quotes I create in Canva, to our Monthly Muse Book Club, to a whole host of online workshops, you know me, you know how fervently I believe in you and your creative birthright.

The best way to support me and my work is to become a paid subscriber. As I unfold my wings here, I am asking you to support me inflight with a monthly subscription of $7 ($70 for the year), or consider becoming a Mighty Muse with a custom amount of your choosing. In return, I promise to deliver tools you can use: Saturday editions of Lessons and Blessings, weekly guided group meditations to get and keep you centered, Carol’s Cafe where we gather monthly to exchange creative ideas and inspire each other, advance notice of online courses, retreats at Sweet Caroline's Vintage Cottage, and excerpts from my forthcoming memoir. Finally, become a Mighty Muse  and you and I will engage in monthly 50-minute creativity coaching calls on zoom for three months (a $300 value) to help you birth your creative vision.

I was taught to leap and the net will appear.  Will you be part of my net?

Wish to join me on my adventures? Now you can. Subscribe to my channel on Heygo and follow me at: https://www.heygo.com/the-footloose-muse

Know anyone that would benefit from our community of like-minded female creatives?  Invite them to join the Footloose Muse Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefootloosemuse

No comments:

Post a Comment